Supporting caregivers of loved ones living with Alzheimer’s & other kinds of Dementia
Help for Loved Ones
The Magnolia Memory Day program will provide the following to improve the quality of life for your loved one:
- Cognitive stimulating activities directed by Dementia Trained Staff
- Music Therapy
- Brain Healthy Food Choices
- Socialization with peers who have the same diagnosis
Support for Caregivers
While your loved one attends the Day Program, Caregivers will:
- Have time to take care of shopping, appointments, and self-care
- Have access to Support Groups with other people in the same situation
- Have guidance from Dementia Trained staff to answer questions.
- Have peace of mind knowing their loved one is receiving compassionate care during the day.
To be recognized as the community leader and trusted partner providing compassionate care and spiritual support to those living with Alzheimer’s and other kinds of dementia. Focusing on cognitive empowerment and sense of purpose; in an environment that preserves dignity and “creates moments of hope.”
To partner with caregivers of loved ones living with Alzheimer’s and other kinds of dementia by providing a holistic care model delivering vital resources, support, and services to improve their quality of life.