Supporting caregivers of loved ones living with Alzheimer’s & other kinds of Dementia
Help for Loved Ones
The Magnolia Memory Day program will provide the following to improve the quality of life for your loved one:
- Cognitive stimulating activities directed by Dementia Trained Staff
- Music Therapy
- Brain Healthy Food Choices
- Socialization with peers who have the same diagnosis
Support for Caregivers
While your loved one attends the Day Program, Caregivers will:
- Have time to take care of shopping, appointments, and self-care
- Have access to Support Groups with other people in the same situation
- Have guidance from Dementia Trained staff to answer questions.
- Have peace of mind knowing their loved one is receiving compassionate care during the day.
To empower caregivers by being a trusted and valued partner in the managed care of their loved one affected by Alzheimer’s or other dementia-related diseases. Our pledge is to provide compassionate care and spiritual support with a focus on cognitive empowerment, creating “moments of hope” in an environment that preserves dignity and inspires a sense of purpose.
To be recognized as the community leader empowering families on their personal journeys by providing a continuum of care program that will deliver vital resources, support, and services, and improve quality of life for individuals living with Alzheimer’s or other dementia-related diseases and their caregivers.
Purposeful ~ Caring is an intentional act. Act with intention.
Compassion ~ Be empathetic and caring in everything you do.
Encourage ~ Give hope. Ensure everyone feels heard and empowered.
Integrity ~ Be ethical, honest, and transparent, especially when dealing with our vulnerable population.
Inclusivity ~ No one should feel alone. We are in this together, one community.
Servant Leadership ~ Put the needs of others first. Help others succeed, and we all succeed.