Supporting caregivers of loved ones living with Alzheimer’s & other kinds of Dementia
Help for Loved Ones
The Magnolia Memory Day program will provide the following to improve the quality of life for your loved one:
- Cognitive stimulating activities directed by Dementia Trained Staff
- Music Therapy
- Brain Healthy Food Choices
- Socialization with peers who have the same diagnosis
Support for Caregivers
While your loved one attends the Day Program, Caregivers will:
- Have time to take care of shopping, appointments, and self-care
- Have access to Support Groups with other people in the same situation
- Have guidance from Dementia Trained staff to answer questions.
- Have peace of mind knowing their loved one is receiving compassionate care during the day.
Provide compassionate care, caregiver respite, education, and spiritual support in a day program setting for those living with Alzheimer’s and other related dementias.
Partnering in the Journey of Alzheimer’s and other related dementias.
- Compassion – Be empathetic and caring in everything you do.
- Encourage – Give hope. Ensure everyone feels heard and empowered.
- Integrity – Be ethical, honest, and transparent, especially when dealing with our vulnerable population.
- Purposeful – Caring is an intentional act. Act with intention. Inclusivity – No one should feel alone. We are in this together, one community.
- Servant Leadership – Put the needs of others first. Help others succeed, and we all succeed.